Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The End is Near

The end is near...yet not near enough. The semester will be over in about two weeks. Between now and I then...I have a jazz band concert, two choir concerts, a few projects, a math test and a few finals to complete. I also have to figure out what hours to work at Target since the store manager called me yesterday. I have so much to get done and not enough brain power to get it done with. I can't wait to see what this summer brings. Many new and fun adventures. I hope to make it to the Jemez for a day of hiking with friends, spend time in the pool and catch up on much needing cleaning in my mess of a bedroom. Those are just the short term and quick things. In order to do some of the other fun I hope to have this summer I will have to start with a good cleaning of my room. Mom and I have wanted to paint for a while....that means SUPER cleaning here I come when school gets out.

I know that I am not the child moving across the country but I feel like if I think that way maybe I will be able to beat Mark and Amy at their own cleaning game. Let's see how it goes. :) I also hope to find time to work on some other projects that have not been finished....I have scrap booking, baby blankets, hats and other things to finish throughout the summer. I hope to get a lot of stuff done and have fun doing it.

Well school is winding down...that means I am already starting to figure out my schedule for next semester, not an easy feat...I have class two days a week, I am in the classroom student teaching (observing) one day a week and then somehow I must schedule all of my private lessons students in a way that works for their families in the midst of my crazy schedule. I can't wait to be in the classroom again. Some days I really just can't wait to have my own classroom, even with all the trouble APS is having. In time...In time.

On another note. I am enjoying time with friends again. Suzzanne and I have lunch once a week which I will miss during the summer but at least I will see her when we can manage to get time. I have started talking to friends whom I had lost contact with and really enjoying catching up. It's amazing how much you can miss in just a year. I have missed some of those people more than I realized. Well now that I am rambling I will go for now...

Happy Spring and Summer to all. I love the weather. Sunshine is perfect for lunch outside.

God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment