Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Summer is well on its way...

Many things have been happening...

I am working about 20 hours a week at Target. Working here and there at Keller Hall. I am teaching summer lessons to two of my three music lesson families. I am babysitting and doing tons of church activities...things are going well.

I am very excited to report that plane tickets to El Salvador were booked early last week. We leave around 1pm on July 15th and return about 7pm on July 27th. The trip will be filled with amazing adventures and God will be glorified in all that the team does with Iglesia Sinai. I look forward to meeting the young adults that I have started talking to on Facebook and the rest of the people in the church and at the air force base. I have been collecting some supplies and various things for the trip and making a few gifts to give while there. I am very excited to see what God has in store for us.

Two weeks ago I started working with Chaos, the middle school youth program at Sagebrush. I will be working with the 8th grade girls (starting tomorrow). I am anxious to see what comes of making friendships with the youth through working with them as a leader. I know God has some great things planned for the group as summer progresses. I also just started working toward membership at Sagebrush, a five week process of taking some classes to become a member.

Well time to work on another project! That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment