I was talking with my Mom yesterday and she was reminding me that God has asked us to rest on the seventh day. Today, instead of grading papers, going to the gym and cleaning house, I chose to start my day sitting in my 26 year old LazyBoy chair, reading my Bible and sipping on some delicious tea. Sunday mornings have become the only morning to relax. I love being able to spend an entire day at home, if I choose.
May your week be filled with blessings.
Today…
I made a baby gift for a good friend and co-worker, made a necklace for a co-worker, finished three minion hats for another friend, read for fun, made premie hats to give to a friend of mine who is a NICU nurse, finished some other small projects and REALLY enjoyed my relaxing and still productive Sunday.
This week…
My goal is to be more positive. God gives me the strength to do whatever comes my way in this life. If I spend time with Him daily, He will lead me.
Praying your week is filled with joy, laughter and many wonderful moments.
Julie
No comments:
Post a Comment