Saturday, August 6, 2011

Grateful

God has given me many things and I am and always shall be grateful...
I have a home to live in with clothes, food and plenty of things.
I have wonderful parents who want to see me succeed in all my many silly and important endeavors.
I have supportive grandparents who are willing to drive me all over town to ensure that I graduate in December.
I have a sister who is willing to deal with my poor Spanish grammar and read my papers even though she is off in Ohio...missing you lots lately!
I have a wonderful church. I have wonderful friends and I have a fantastic boyfriend who supports me and encourages me on the best and worst of days. I am so grateful...I may not always realize how blessed I am but when I do...I just want to cry out thanksgiving to God for providing for my every need and remind myself that pain is meant to make me stronger and lead me to the Kingdom of God.

Love
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment