Well winter break is officially over. I look forward to what this semester will bring, new friends, new opportunities and new experiences. I can't wait to see all my friends whom I haven't seen for over a month and to get back into the groove of school and teaching lessons and choir. I can't wait to see what will come of the next five months and then beyond.
Indiana was amazing. I love spending time with the White Family....I am just one of the family when I go and get to have three little brothers. I love learning new things from Brenda and this time we painted the kitchen, what an adventure.
Today I realized just how much I have missed school. I only see some of my friends over break and although I only have two classes tomorrow, I look forward to spending the day catching up with friends.
Grandma made a great new chicken recipe tonight, thanks for a great dinner! I will have to make some of my new recipes from Brenda soon. :)
Hello Spring Semester! Let's make it a great one!
No comments:
Post a Comment