Friday, February 18, 2011

February Fun

Today marks two years since the horrible t-boned by an ambulance accident. It always amazes me at how quickly time flies. This time two years ago I was still working on a music education degree and was happily single...now I am in elementary education and loving it and dating the greatest guy I could have dreamed of.

Elementary education has made me see the wide range of opportunities I will have as a teacher. I am working with first grade students and a range of music students between my two master teachers, I am seeing ways to integrate music into my general education class, learning a lot about classroom management and just enjoying my student teaching days as I watch children learn. This semester is turning out to be a ton of work but I am loving being in the classroom, which always reminds me of why I want to teach.

Mike...well Mike is fantastic. Every day he helps encourage and motivate me to make my dreams come true. He reminds me that on the worst of days, there is more to life than whatever unfortunate event that may have happened. Mike brings a joy into my life that is so difficult to explain but yet so wonderful. I am so grateful to call him my boyfriend and best friend. I am blessed beyond all belief because Mike has become a part of my life. So as a whole, I cannot complain. Although life is terribly busy, things are going really well. I am grateful for the wonderful people in my life, my family and friends who support me in everything I do. Thank you.

Love

No comments:

Post a Comment