Another school year is about to begin. It's amazing how fast some days go and how slow others are. I have been ready to start this new school year since returning from El Salvador. I am excited to see where my first semester in my student teaching will take me and to learn more about the field of teaching from master teachers and professors. I love school. I know I'm strange but maybe this is why being a teacher is so appealing. ;)
Nothing much else exciting happening. I am looking forward to the possibility of new friends in the education department and having a routine. I am nervous about substituting but won't be in the classroom for a few more weeks doing that because all the paperwork must be done first. I don't have my student teaching placement at the moment because the first one didn't work out but I hope to know within the next few days, since I am supposed to go on Thursday. We shall see how this week goes...lots happening and I am ready to get going.
Happy back to school all!
Julie
No comments:
Post a Comment