I have attended four of five classes thus far for the semester. I will have my first student teaching seminar tomorrow afternoon, even though I didn't spend the day in the classroom and I will have my computer class on Saturday morning. I think this semester will be a lot of fun and quite possibly one of my easier semesters once I get into the groove. I know that there will be a lot of reading but I enjoy reading so that will be fun. The courses have a lot of in class work because we only meet once a week but are there for two and a half hours. I have the same people in four of five classes so I hope to make some friends since we will be spending so much time together and doing group projects and such. Three of my class mates were in my children's theater class last semester and two others were in my children's literature class. It was nice to see familiar faces during the first week of school and to catch up with some of them that I became friends with last spring.
I am still excited to see where the semester will take me and look forward to getting into the classroom on Thursdays. I hope that I will be placed by next Thursday so I can start working with my master teacher. I will also start substitute teaching in the next two weeks which will be a new and interesting experience. So many new and exciting things!
I am also excited to say that overall I am super content. Yes I love school and was ready to get back into classes but the rest of life is going rather well right now as well. I am very curious to see where the semester goes and the next year and a half of undergraduate studies. What an adventure!
Hope all is well with all of my friends and family!
Much love!
Julie
No comments:
Post a Comment