The month began slowly as school got going into full swing. Now the month comes to an end and has been a whirlwind of new and fun adventures and experiences.
I am always amazed at how people meet and become friends or friends loose touch. I am so grateful for the friends and family that I have because they are so influential on who I have become. I am excited about my new school friends. Sabrina, Mindy, and Kristina are lots of fun. We have four out of five classes together and even have lunch together when time allows. It's wonderful to have friends in the education program because it was hard last year to not know very many people. I believe God has given me some wonderful opportunities so far this semester and I am curious to see what else may come as the semester goes on.
This week I also got to spend a lot of time with a new friend. It's amazing how much you can learn from someone by asking random questions and engaging in random conversation both in person and on Facebook. Technology often makes some conversations easier and less awkward while face to face conversation can be the best of the best. Although I did not sleep as much this week, I had entirely too much fun for only six days. Explora on Friday night was definitely the most fun. I was amazed at the amount of fun gadgets and science experiment type activities there were. It was a great way to end the week and I look forward to going again sometime in the near future. Then to top off a wonderful week, Todd's sermon at Sagebrush was amazing. He is so good at getting me thinking and acting on what he talks about in his sermons. I am grateful for those I have met at Sagebrush and will always be blessed through being a member at Sagebrush.
Reflecting on the events of this week reminds me how much fun life is when you are able to be who you want to be and have God as the focal point of your life. I have smiled and laughed all week, enjoying the company of others and filled with the joy of the Lord. Thank you Lord for giving me such wonderful people in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment