Monday, September 27, 2010

Amazed

Have you every wondered why God puts certain people into your life? I sure have and do. It's amazing to me that friends can come and go so quickly while sometimes you really connect and become close with others. I can't help but think that the people I am closest to today are in my life for really big reasons and will be in my life for many years to come. I am so grateful for the new opportunities that God has been giving me this semester. Some friends are for a season and others are for a lifetime. Have I finally found some lifetime friends? Have I finally figured out how to be myself around others? Have I finally figured out that trusting God is the only way to find peace and contentment in life? So many things run through my mind...

Parking lots give way to great conversations. Friends who understand are amazing. Safety is around the corner. Laughter is abundant. Smiles are frequent. Joy overflows from within as I know God has a great big plan. Beginnings are fun...middles are even more fun and friendships and relationships that last for a lifetime are the best.

I need to start writing poetry again...
God is good. All the time.

It's amazing what happens when one stops looking at things on their own and decides to let Jesus take the wheel. What did Jesus do in your life today?

Thank you Lord for protecting me and giving me wonderful people in my life.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    long time reader, first time writer...

    First let me say AMEN! God is great, God is good, God is Love.

    Secondly. Camp chairs. Seriously...

    ReplyDelete